Friday, December 2, 2011

Mila Kunis Named GQ's Knockout of the Year



Mila Kunis may be a stone cold fox, but don’t be fooled–the Ukrainian beauty also knows a thing or two about curing the common cold.


When GQ visited the “Friends with Benefits” star after naming her its Knockout of the Year, the magazine’s writer was visibly suffering from an infection so loathsome, Kunis stopped everything took immediate action. “Oh, I feel so bad! You’re so siiick!” she tutted. “Let’s get you better.”
VIDEO: Mila Kunis Has Date With Marine to Corps Ball.
The beauty then expertly whipped up a concoction made from Cabernet, green tea, fish oil, apple cider and vodka. “There. Healthy!” she told the writer. “This will kill everything.”
While Kunis could easily have had a career as a very doting private nurse, she fell into acting early.
Angel Porrino Wants Mila Kunis to Be Her ‘Naughty Schoolgirl.’
“My English was a little janky,” she explains of moving to Los Angeles from Chernovtsky in the former USSR during the second grade. “I didn’t have very many friends. And there was this place advertised on the radio as a place for kids to meet other kids—an acting class. My parents couldn’t afford a babysitter. They said, ‘Great, that takes up our Saturday.’”
And despite finding great success at an early age (she’s 28 and has been working steadily for ove a decade), Kunis doesn’t take her career – or herself – too seriously.

“I love what I do, but my theory is that it’s people who doubt what they do and want to prove it to you, they’re like ‘It’s art. I create art. It’s art, art, art,’” she said. “I’m like, Holy s___, are you f___ing kidding me? I run around and pretend I’m someone else for twelve hours; I record ‘Family Guy’ (she voices Meg). Then I get to go home and watch ‘Jersey Shore’.”
Kunis’ home remedies and interview appear in the December issue of GQ, available on newsstands nationwide Nov. 22.
(Photos: Terry Richardson for GQ.)

No comments:

Post a Comment