Friday, December 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian: I need to be more realistic about love


After the public fallout over the end of her 72-day marriage, Kim Kardashian has admitted she may need to surrender her hopes of ever finding a fairytale romance.
“I believe in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed,” the 31-year-old told Glamour magazine, in an interview released Tuesday.
“I think I need to not live in a fairytale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic,” she continued.

In August, Kardashian paraded her excitement at finding love with Kris Humphries, 26, by televising her star-studded August nuptials in an E! special dubbed “Kim’s Fairytale Wedding.”
But in late October, the new bride revealed she was ending her marriage to the NBA player, telling fans, “It just didn’t turn out to be the fairytale I had so badly hoped for.”
The second season of “Kourtney & Kim Take New York,” which chronicles the weeks following the lavish nuptials, premiered Sunday to record ratings of 3.2 million viewers — landing among the top 20 rated shows in E!’s history.
-NewsCore

No comments:

Post a Comment